1. Remove the Band Saw Table
2. Unfasten the Power Switch & Light Assembly
3. Remove the Blade & Tires
4. Install New Tires (plus a tire installation video)
5. Install Band Saw Blade
6. Adjust the Blocks
7. Adjust the Thrust Bearings
8. Reinstall the Band Saw Table
9. Wrapping It Up
What follows in this post are the steps to go thru to change out your band saw tires.
The band saw I will be demonstrating on is a Sears 12” band saw, model 113.243311. However, the sequence of steps shown should be applicable for pretty much any band saw.